Re: [OM] The easy way to get from film to digital file on ebay?

Subject: Re: [OM] The easy way to get from film to digital file on ebay?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:29:47 -0500
As the online photo guide says: "They accept almost any form of image through the mail, including undeveloped film and negatives, but seem to have a cavalier attitude about returning negatives or CDs."

I took that to mean they were slow. You're right. They don't return them. I didn't know because I've been scanning myself and then uploading...

Thanks, Steve Goss