Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f/4
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:54:29 -0400
Oops.  Yeah, when I got home, I glanced at my beloved 100/2.8 and saw "E"
right on the filter ring!  Darn, I hate it when I put my foot in my mouth.
I knew I'd be eating crow on the Oly List!  LOL.  I stand corrected.  :)

By the way, it's not that I dislike the 200/4.  It balances beautifully and
the fit-and-finish is really, really nice.  The aperture ring is in the
"right" place of course.  :)  I never had a problem focussing it with the
1-series screens I've always had.  It's a tad slow for the concert stuff
though so I never dared to try it wide open without a tripod at 1/60 in
stealth mode.  I think the Tokina or Tamron 2.8 of my dreams will be a great
tool for that as I've been saying for days now.....

Lamadoo

From: <frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>