Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200mm f/4
From: Tom Wagner <twag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:08:46 -0400
I know how you feel.I recently purchased an 200 f/4 from a list member and then the bashing began...Umm? did I make the wrong purchase? I paid $120.00 for a mint version?

After reading some "critical" testing reports it does seem their are better telephotos around. As long as you know it's limitations(poor wide open aperture performance)it can give you some nice shots.

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:48:44 -0400