[OM] OT Swing axle - was Zuiko 200mm f/4

Subject: [OM] OT Swing axle - was Zuiko 200mm f/4
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:08:51 +0100
Cc: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I reckon that they ignored the inferiority of swing axle (the same as
"live axle") because the Merc was such a lovely car.  But I doubt
that a driver on twisty roads would not have preferred independent
suspension all round.  That said, I think that my Merc ML270 (diesel
for relative frugality!) has rear leaf springs.  I'll go and have a
look once I am dressed ;-)

Chris

who's happy with his 200/4.