Re: [OM] OM2S Fang/PC snapshot

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2S Fang/PC snapshot
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:06:16 -0300

> Wayne Culberson wrote:
> >realized after reading Moose's review that I never use the 2s on program.
> >Now I have to figure out why. Maybe its because I'm always toggling
between
> >spot and aperture priority.
> >

> That's what keeps me from buying a 2s/p. I'll see a nice one and feel
> the Zuikoholic juices start to flow. Then I'll remember, "Oh yeah, It
> has Spot OR Auto, not both at once like the OM-4 series. Darn!" Although
> I use manual for some circumstances, I basically use auto most of the
> time, relying on spot metering and/or exposure compensation for any
> adjustments. I think a 2s/p would drive me (even more) nuts.
>
> Moose

Well, I really like the 2s. But then, I haven't yet met an OM that I don't
like. (well, maybe an OMF).  I don't have an OM4 because I can't
affor...........sigh.........same thing I said last year, why I didn't have
a 2s and a 1n. Anyways, a nice black 2n would likely come before a 4t. But
I've quit buying anyway....... well I need just ONE more thing, a good
winder 2.

Wayne