RE: [OM] Zuiko 21/3.5 test images

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 21/3.5 test images
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:32:42 -0500
Jochen:

I am not sure what has gone wrong there.  Usually with the 21, the is
enough DOF to cover even at wide apertures.  You might want to have
someone check out the lens to make sure that everything is properly
aligned.

Also, the images are great!  I also enjoyed the site - very clean, and
not too much stuff.

Bob

<snip>
Last week I received the Zuiko 21mm 3.5 from the bay. I did a couple
test shots and today I had some time to scan and examine  a few of them.
I was shocked when I noticed the terrible edge sharpness at f3.5. Then
calmed down because it's at (too) short distance and I guess I did a
really bad job focussing. What do you think? Is it my fault? The other
photographs seem ok.