Re: [OM] (OT) Pronunciation

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Pronunciation
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:31:47 +0100
Mickey, this is a challenge to get me there right? :>)

No, I am a very polite person... unless you're a student pilot who is
not listening to my steadily rising voice telling him to go around
from an approach on which he is too slow and his arm is in the way of
my hand getting to the throttle to put power on to get away from the
ground which is approaching at an alarming rate.!

Now you have your new tripod, you have to use it, carrying it
everwhere with your tiny OM on the top :>)

Chris
(who does hope to be there to meet everyone)