Re: [OM] Happy Father's Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Father's Day
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:00:17 +0100
Cc: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for that Mickey; it made me smile.  I failed to buy a cine
camera when my eldest was about 6 months old (no ready dosh) and so I
had to use my little OM1MD and 50/1.8.  Those pictures were the best
and make our sons' mother and me smile the most.  I even have a photo
of the 2 little people standing on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
with my wife looking rather worried at their proximity to that big
ravine.

Those 2 small people are now big bruisers and they both called
yesterday to wish me a Happy Father's Day... I must have done some
things right at least - not everything by any manner of means, but
some things :>).

Chris