Re: [OM][OT]HTML on list

Subject: Re: [OM][OT]HTML on list
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:43:18 -0700

Well, it's an Unix box running majordomo. Software exists, but with an
userbase with mail clients as heterogenous as on this list, there are
always "false positives" one way or the other.

However being (at least to some extend) an unix software developer, I am
trying to be very responsive to the lists needs and trying to hack
something up - as far as time permits.

Patience, everyone.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  WWW:    http://www.cs.auc.dk/~voop

That is great. Thank you for your efforts. I am sure that the digest
users should probably erect a statue if you succeed. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?