Re: [OM][OT]HTML on list

Subject: Re: [OM][OT]HTML on list
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:38:03 -0700
Hi Winsor

I agree with the people who complain about HTML on the list. It does
occur to me that it has been a problem and a source of a long litany
of complaints with every list I have been on.  What is hard for me
absorb is that there is not list server software out there that will
automatically strip out the HTML and make the problem go away. Is
that so? If not why isn't it used?

Depends on the server I guess, the 3 lists that I host all have HTML
and attachment strippers. OS/2 Software developers are very
responsive to there clients needs :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners

OS/2 still around?  I used to complain about OS/2 where I worked,
having only had Mac experience. Then they switched to Windows 95.
Everyone want OS/2 back. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California