Re: [OM] SUMMER EXCHANGE WEB SITE

Subject: Re: [OM] SUMMER EXCHANGE WEB SITE
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:41:46 -0700
That would be great for someone like me, running 1280x1024 on my desktop with a cable modem. Even 800x600 in an improvement over the TOPE 640 pixel limit. Dont' get me wrong, I love the TOPES, I just have to reset screen resolution to make the images big enough to enjoy. Also, some images that look great at higher resoluiton just don't look very good JPEGed at 640. So I just try to pick images that do.

1024x768 works on my laptop too....

Moose

Mike Cormier wrote:

That size is not practical for those with laptop computers... just my $.02

Does anyone object to a site that is optimized for 1024x768 screen?  I
wanted to change the format a bit, and with a 800x600 the image size
isn't that big..