Re: [OM] new lens

Subject: Re: [OM] new lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:38:23 -0700
Well, there is one less 300 f/4.5 in KEH's warehouse
now.  One of their bargain condition lenses is on its
way to my house.  The person I talked to was very
helpful, he sent a megabyte worth of pictures
detailing two of the lenses.  It looks really good,
and it is MC for only $254 with tripod mount.

BTW, where do you guys find Oly gear in stores?
Everytime I travel, I check out a few of the local
photo shops and the only things that I've seen was a
set of Vivitar auto tubes for $80 (yeah right), a
couple of beat up 50mm 1.8s, and an occasional off
brand 28mm or 80-200 zoom.  And I've been to Grand
Rapids, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Pennsylvania,
Amsterdam and more!  Usually, the response is
something like, "Oh, Olympus... you won't find much of
that anymore."

Marten

A couple of semi-local stores have some used Oly stuff occasionally.
It usually is ugly looking stuff. If it looks decent they frequently
ask the price of new stuff from B&H.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California