RE: [OM] new lens

Subject: RE: [OM] new lens
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:07:42 -0400
Living in NYC I have the advantage (?) of having a couple of outlets,
specifically Adorama and B&H.  B&H has more "in-stock" new equipment and
both have a bunch of used stuff.  They both have a website, which seems to
be updated inconstantly.  I'll sometimes ask if anything new has arrived, at
least at Adorama.