Re: [OM] Looking for advice on Party Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for advice on Party Pics
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:26:11 +0200
I use exactly that combination for parties and 'functions'; iS3000 with
G40, G40 set to bounce if the ceiling/wall is low/near enough, and the
internal flash used directly. The G40 also zooms automatically for
telephoto, so longer distances are no problem.

Sincerely,
Roger Key

Just to go to the opposite extreme, I use my 35RC and T20 for small,
intimate parties. Bigger, more formal affairs I use the iS3000 (There's a
nice one at Ffordes just now for about 145 UKP). Of course, when the G40
arrives, I will look geeky with that...

Donald.

P.S. - could we cut down on the HTML and quoting, please?

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk