Re: [OM] Looking for advice on Party Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for advice on Party Pics
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:01:50 +0000
My particular reason for switching to 800 was a
combination of things.

Perceived quality of the print is fine. I'm not sure I
could tell the difference between 400 and 800 casually,
and I 99ure my intended audience cannot. I have not
tried 200 though. Possibly I should. I have vary rarely
needed to have a party shot blown up. Using OTF flash,
800 should theoretically preserve the life of the
batteries over 200 or 400. (I don't know if this is
true. It just seems to make sense. Does anyone know this
one way or the other?)

I haven't bought the film yet, so there is time for me
to change my mind.