Re: [OM] - maybe [OT] Father's day & future macro

Subject: Re: [OM] - maybe [OT] Father's day & future macro
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:13:25 -0300

> Well, Sandra and I were blessed last week with the birth of our first
> child.  He came after some convincing, but is now resting happily at
> home.

Congratulations.
By the time we got to our fourth child, we were taking less and less photos.
Big mistake. When the fifth (and last) arrived (unplanned really nice
surprise), we made up for it on him. The old cliche is still true, You can't
take too many pictures. The pictures of my kids as they grew up are the only
valuable photos I've taken.
Wayne