Re: [OM] - maybe [OT] Father's day & future macro

Subject: Re: [OM] - maybe [OT] Father's day & future macro
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:02:39 +0200 (CEST)
Robert,

A heartfelt congratulations to you and Sandra. I hope all is well for all
of you and I wish you the very best.

I guess we can anticipate a behavioral change in you: more subjects for
the zuiks, less time for anything else :)

I ain't got kids myself, but everyone I know who have seem to complain
that they never got enough photos of them growing up waaay too fast. Just
remember: film is cheap :)

--thomas

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Robert Gries wrote:

> Well, Sandra and I were blessed last week with the birth of our first
> child.  He came after some convincing, but is now resting happily at
> home.
>
> Though I don't have any of the OM photos back yet, here are some taken
> with a C*non A40 (I tried for the Oly D-520, but she wanted voice on the
> movie feature).
>
> I will hopefully have some other shots that I have been taking with my
> new 50/3.5 thanks to Bill Barber.  A beautiful lens that is easily my
> favorite over the 50/1.4.  I never thought that I would like a 50mm
> focal length, but this might be the one.. ;)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx