Re: [OM] 50/3.5 macro and 28/3.5 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/3.5 macro and 28/3.5 problems
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:34:10 +0200
Hello Nils :)

Nils Frohberg wrote:

btw, does anyone on the list know a good repair shop in germany (at
best, bonn/cologne area)? i think i should get the two bodies checked.

well, not exactly - but if Muenster/Westf. wouldn't be too far I would maybe recommend to at least ask: I know a very nice guy working at Foto Koester (right across the station). His website at www.grauwelt.de/ (he used OM a long time ago, but has long since switched to Leic*.... ). Actually I find his technique of lithprints, a special kind of developing his prints, very fascinating.

You'll find his email adress there - just tell him Doro from Herford put you up to the link. He'll tell you if he can do it or where else to go.

cheers
:Doro