[OM] Digital back

Subject: [OM] Digital back
From: christian <i.mail@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:58:43 +0200
Hello,

I am recent ... listen to the list.
(excuse for my english)
I am french in NE of France
and like Olympus.

I have
- OM1N
- Zuiko 28/3.5 35/2.8 50/3.5 100/2.8 and 2X

I would like more but the prices in Paris...

WTB 21/3.5 85/2.0 and a second OM1N at very
good prices. I don't remember how do you say?

I have also EOS RT so recently I have ordered
in Japan with help from Tomoko Yamamoto
(thanks to him)
an OM lens to EOS body adapter.

The first trials are ok for me.
Some inconvenients but I now have a TTL-flash
body with flash-synchro at 1/125
(dreaming a EOS-1 for 1/250 X-synchro)

I apologize to Zuiko-holics,

but why does not become this adapter first element
of a digital back for Zuiko lenses.

Just put a sticker OM on the EOS digital body ;-)

I am still fan of my OM1N (for low light pictures)
but so I am sure with the future and have better
fill-in flash possibilities.

Christian
i.mail@xxxxxxx