RE: [OM] Digital back

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital back
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:08:54 -0400
I am somewhat dense, but are you saying that it is possible to adapt OM
lenses to Canon bodies? Is this also true of the new D60 canon...that is
a body that takes regular canon lenses. From whom did you get this
adapter?
Wow...the D60 looks like an even better buy now if this is true.
Roger
An Olympus lover who is disappointed that his large collection of OM
lenses won't be used on an OM5.

pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully
Robin’s Nest Photography