RE: [OM] Digital back

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital back
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:12:34 -0700
Le sam, 15 jun 2002, vous avez écrit :
 I am somewhat dense, but are you saying that it is possible to adapt OM
 lenses to Canon bodies?
Yes it is. I mount OM lenses on EOS RT.
See http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy for test.
You can ftp a test at ftp://ftp.charm.net/pub/usr/home3/tomokoy/

 Is this also true of the new D60 canon...
I have not test this adapter on D60.
Don't forget there are inconvenients with real aperture...

 a body that takes regular canon lenses. From whom did you get this
 adapter?
Tomoko Yamamoto gave an e-mail to order
at about 20,000 Yen.
I can give it, may be off list.

What a surprise.  Tomoko used to be a regular contributor to the
list.  As I remember it should just loved her 200/5.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?