[OM] WTB 50-250

Subject: [OM] WTB 50-250
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:35:01 +0100
If anyone is considering asking a reasonable price for a 50-250,
please let me know.  I am about to sell my 300/4.5 owing to the lack
of use I have put it to in the last 2 years, but I don't want to pass
up opportunities and the zoom looks to be lighter and more compact
and therefore more likely to be carried in my one of my bags

There is one for sale at Ace Camera (www.acecameras.co.uk), but it is
going for £549 (Sterling) which is too high for me.  I have about 4
months in which to find one - I'm off to Spain for hols in October.

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker