AW: [OM] Price for black OM-1n?

Subject: AW: [OM] Price for black OM-1n?
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:35:24 +0200
Ok, thanks all for the reply!

To give you more an idea of what I'm talking about. I just found this on
german bay
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359060406
1 EUR approx. 1 $US (ok a little less than a 1$).

Description says visual mint condition and 'no technical problems'.
In the answer to my mail the guy told me he's selling a 'fully functional
camera' and will send it insured.
He did not mention the return privilege I asked for.

ships with:
Olympus 1,8/50mm w/ lens hood
Soligor Zoom + Makro 28-80 mm ; 1:3,8-4,8
Tokina 70-210mm; 1:4-5,6;
(sky light filters on all lenses)

I'll sell the Tokina anyway since I have the 80-200 f2.8, the Soligor I
don't know.

The 'Buy it Now' price seems a little high for me but if bids stay low...
Unfortunately no OM-2s on german bay, this babe seems truly rare in germany.

Jochen