Re: AW: [OM] Price for black OM-1n?

Subject: Re: AW: [OM] Price for black OM-1n?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:00:42 -0700
Even the BIN price doesn't seem out of line. The seller has good feedback, claims the camera is in excellent cosmetic condition and has no technical faults, and the pictures look pretty good. 300 EUR is about US$285, the lenses and bag are probably worth the $85, leaving the camera at about $200, which sounds like a pretty good price. Oh yeah, it has a Shoe 4 on it, which is another $30 or so.

If you don't wan to BIN it for EUR300, you could make a EUR200 bid right away to turn off the BIN (and if you happen to get it for EUR200, you get a great deal!), so somebody can't buy it out from under you. Then consider how much it would be worth to you and make a snipe bid (or use a snipe program) at the last moment for that amount.

Moose

Jochen Schiffler wrote:

Ok, thanks all for the reply!

To give you more an idea of what I'm talking about. I just found this on
german bay
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1359060406