Re: [OM] Heads, tripod, of course

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads, tripod, of course
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
Manfrotto bungles with the numbering system here. The
405 is the LARGER head of the series. It can carry 16
lb. and costs around $180 more. It is also larger and
heavier. The 410 is the smaller head and is the only
head you need unless you are using a large MF or LF
camera. The 410 only carries 11 lb. So unlike every
other series in the Manfrotto/Bogen line the 405 is
the larger head in the line.

Mark Lloyd