Re: [OM] Heads, tripod, of course

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads, tripod, of course
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
The thing is that these two geared heads are something
of a revolution in geared heads. There are othewr
geared heads but the ones I've seen (from a company
called Majestic) are huge things designed for view
cameras and T.V studio cameras obviously not 35mm.
That's why the 410 is so loved cause.

1. for the most part it's well built and designed
(with the exception of the QR plate which I and most
others don't seem to like)

2. It and the 405 are the ONLY ones of their kind.
Geared heads designed for 35mm and MF cameras
everything else has stuff like 6x7 in. platforms for
stabalizing big cameras and video cameras.

Mark Lloyd