Re: [OM] Slide projector

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector
From: "Tim Chakravorty" <suchismit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:32:16 -0700
John,
thanks for the info. I will take my projector to the local Office Max and see
if the lens is
compatible with the Kodaks'.
With the light source shining through the lens directly onto a screen
(without any slides) I can clearly see color fringing (orangish) around the
edges. It was only the first time
that I noticed today because I had never paid attention to it earlier. Not
good. Obviously I haven't
been looking at the true sharpness of my slides when projected.
. Wish it could be modified to accept a Zuiko lens :)

-Tim