RE: [OM] Wrist strap -vs- neck strap

Subject: RE: [OM] Wrist strap -vs- neck strap
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:25:37 -0600
This has to be a verbal Fang. <g>  Even "stapled" neck straps probably will
not keep boobs from swinging to and fro.....unless they are very special
straps or very special boobs. I also prefer to use "nothing on my digitals"
but sometimes a little restraint is necessary to keep them from "swinging to
and fro" toooo much. Ain't life fun...../jim