[OM] TAMRON zoom lens info needed

Subject: [OM] TAMRON zoom lens info needed
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:09:18 -0400
I'm looking for any available info on the TAMRON CF TELE MACRO 80-210 f3.8-4 zoom lens (Does 1:2.8 macro at 16 inches according to Tamron). Specifically, I want opinions of quality of build, quality of results, and any pros/cons you can think of.

I just picked one up CHEAP on the UK e-bay & I'm curious if I'm going to like this lens or not as compared to say, the OLY 65-200/4 (which is traditionally ALOT more expensive). Currently, I'm pondering using it over my 75-150/4 zuiko which I find is often not versatile enough being that if I'm using a zoom over my primes, it's for convenience reasons.

Thanks.