RE: [OM] eBaying at the moon?

Subject: RE: [OM] eBaying at the moon?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:16:18 -0700
Roger et al...   I would be most appreciative of being apprised of such
listings just like we're becoming accustomed to seeing for the 'special'
hardware listings.  I know it kind of inhibits the possibility of snagging a
'fang', but it helps keep 'sacred' items such as this within the fold.

I'm just jealous...  and being a bit covetous.

Jim  <g>