RE: [OM] eBaying at the moon?

Subject: RE: [OM] eBaying at the moon?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 00:09:43 +0200
Regarding Mannheim (The Olympus Way), a good copy was recently sold on UK
eBay together with another 35mm Handbook for a total of 38GBP (around
55USD); I was the losing bidder. I bid low as I already have a copy,
although maybe not in as good shape (no dust cover). Mine cost 32GBP.
My copy of Shipman cost 6USD as far as I recall!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1354058868

Roger Key

Jim Timpe wrote:

No kidding.  I was still holding out hope to one day stumble upon the
Mannheim for something approaching this price.  Yikes!!!