Re: [OM] Focus screen #9?

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus screen #9?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:35:56 -0400
I thing the 1-9 (without a tab) can only go in two ways, either would be
right, but it is completely useless for normal photography.   Screen
probably won't go in upside down because large circular "blob" would strike
the prism and prevent you from closing the focus screen bracket. For the
record, large  dome on screen goes down toward the mirror.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000