RE: [OM] Focus screen #9?

Subject: RE: [OM] Focus screen #9?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:52:33 -0600
> I thing the 1-9 (without a tab) can only go in two ways, either would be
> right, but it is completely useless for normal photography.   Screen
> probably won't go in upside down because large circular "blob" would
strike
> the prism and prevent you from closing the focus screen bracket. For the
> record, large  dome on screen goes down toward the mirror.

 I think I had it in the right way up, because while the tab had been
removed, I could see where it had been before it'd been taken out.

 And if it's basically useless, then I guess that would explain why the shop
had never sold it.. still, one more step towards completing the collection.
(I wonder why they had it in stock in the first place, really)

 (by a weird coincidence, I saw a whole lot of endoscope bits on e*ay a
while ago.. )

 thanks for the info,

 -- dan