Re: [OM] Monday, Sunset, Be There

Subject: Re: [OM] Monday, Sunset, Be There
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 19:10:55 -0700
My guess is most are OM-1s. (Favored by many for astronomy because of
the mirror lockup.) Mirror lockup would be the culprit. Photographer
gets the camera set, locks up the mirror in anticipation of the shot,
and then waits (while the sun burns a hole in the shutter) for the
'decisive' moment.

Jim Couch