Re: [OM] Monday, Sunset, Be There

Subject: Re: [OM] Monday, Sunset, Be There
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 16:36:21 -0500
Problem is, unless you have new (uninstalled) curtains, it's very
difficult to "harvest" them from a dead body -- the nuts that hold the
shafts in the body are superglued on.  Way back when, if we had to
replace curtains, we would just pry off the old nuts, breaking the
shaft.  Now we try to unscrew them -- I suppose the success rate is
about 50%.

How to shoot @ the sun?  I hesitate to make suggestions, having only
tried it once before many years ago (an eclipse, from the parking lot in
front of my office, from back when we were Olympus...).  I'm sure
there's more knowledgeable folks on the list....