Re: [OM] Which s/n of the 55/1.2 is radioactive?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which s/n of the 55/1.2 is radioactive?
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:29:23 -0600
I think this was recently talked about, and I think the break was around
the mid 130,000's, so I'm almost positive that that one's a radioactive
one.  From my own extremely unscientific survey, it seems that the
radioactive version of the 55/1.2 is quite a bit more common than the
non-radioactive one.

I like the lens, and it does put a bit of fun back into the 50mm focal
length.  You do have to be willing to live with the color cast though,
fix it digitally, or use B&W film.  It's also a bit tricky to use wide
open since the depth of field is so small.

Mark Marr-Lyon