Re: [OM] Really bad wedding shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Really bad wedding shoot
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:37:30 -0500
At 13:54 6/3/02, Ag Schnozz wrote:
[snip]
I had never met the couple before and my instructions had listed
the wrong park.  I arrive and the ceremony is almost to begin.
Arrgh!  It was 1:00 pm and my instructions say that the wedding
was supposed to be at 2:00 pm.  I question my watch, but the
time on my cellphone verifies the odd situation.  Oh well, time
to roll.

My BS detector starts to beep, beep, beep . . .

[snip]
Fortunately, I do have my XA with me, but there isn't any
batteries in it and it has a half-shot roll of film in it.

At this point it's a screeching continuous tone . . .

At this point the other photographer comes over and says "Don't
worry, I've got it.  Oh, and I think you are at the wrong
wedding".

[snip]

Wake up John . . .
He's not only pulling your leg, he's ripped it off and started beating you with the bloody stump.

You gotta stop writing these after six cups of expresso!

Still enjoyed it though . . . :-)

-- John