Re: [OM] ( OM ) New locations of the eSIF files.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New locations of the eSIF files.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:27:52 EDT
How long do you stare at the eSIF CD? I use it to occasionally look up an
item or two to learn about that item, or, if I'm considering purchasing
something, say, to see if it is compatible with another part of the system,
etc. I don't view it for hours on end. I've never seen the yellow as an
annoyance, maybe you're just more sensitive to it, you're the only one I've
heard mention it...

George S.

pyotr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I would wholeheartedly encourage all who have yet to, to
> send Hans your money and buy the CD.  It's a revelation.
> Dittos to what Brian says.....

As I previously mentioned, I wish he'd change the color of the
backgrounds from yellow to something less obnoxious, maybe
white or wheat.  Wheat was a Microsoft recommended back-
gound color to reduce eyestrain.