RE: [OM] New Digital SLR

Subject: RE: [OM] New Digital SLR
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:50:45 -0400
Cc: "'bhamm@xxxxxxxx'" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
I had heard on an astronomy list (of all places!!!) that a new E series
camera will be coming out first.  With Sigma's Foveon thing and D100 coming
out soon, it is, I think, way too late for an annoucement about a digital
SLR now.  A better E-20 would be cool.  I like the E-20, but has too many
issues for be to spend the $ on.

-Bill (one of the Ottawa guys_