Re: [OM] Macro flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro flash question
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:52:25 -0400
I'm playing with a new toy, and I have a question for anybody with
experience using a ring cross polarizing filter.  The eSIF manual
is not all that profoundly elucidating on the use of this device,
and I am assuming its orientation with respect to the subject is
irrelevant, since (1) the light comes from the ring flash through
the outer segment of the filter, and (2) there's no rotating
mount, thus no provision for circumferential manipulation for
enhancement of polarizational influences.  In order words, just
screw it on and shoot, I guess.

Walt