Re: [OM] New Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] New Digital SLR
From: OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:37:09 -0400
RE: [OM] New Digital SLRBill,
What are all of your issues with the E-20?

I currently have an E-10 and I have a loaner E-20 on the way to supplement a
photo shoot next weekend. I have found my E-10 to be pretty amazing as far as
digitals go and well worth the money I have spent on it. It is about the same
price as a OM4Ti body and a lens or two if you compare new-to-new prices.

In projects that I do not need big enlargements from, I will shoot a couple of
thousand shots with the E-10 where I would only have shot 10-14 rolls of film.

Now I know it will not replace silver halide for my larger stuff. And I am
keeping most of my bodies and zuikos for those purposes.

Mark