Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:47:14 +0800
We can't expect too much from Olympus, they seems target on mid-end
consumer market. Even the two largest Pro digital manufacturer Canon
and Nikon did try to use full frame yet. No one say full frame can't
be done, just the problem of cost and timing, I think the yield for
large CCD is still very low at this moment. Hence the cost will be
very high for using such chip, how many people are willing to pay $5K
for a DC?

C.H.Ling