Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:35:33 -0400
Well Tom,
My vote is to do what Winsor suggests. He covered it all.
Imagine those Crown Jewels and the guy in the Museum.
The images you could show your kids as they get older..
Hmmm...They could be heroes at "Show and Tell".
The ride down the Thames and the famous places (more like historic) to shoot
would just be fantastic!
Richard

.