Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where should I weekend.
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:06:44 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tom,

If you choose Paris, then I'll buy you a beer or a glass of wine
somewhere. I'm based out of Paris, and I'd be delighted to meet up with
you. We have a couple of nice areas, some not-so-nice, a whole street
lined with photo shops. I could probably dig up one or two more
zuikoholics to go with it.

The only catch is, that I'm leaving saturday afternoon (the 8th)for
Lausanne (Switzerland), where I'll stay until the 14th.

Anyways, if you happen to choose Paris, let me know.

--thomas

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Tom Scales wrote:

> OK, here's the deal.  I have the following schedule.
>
> Leave Orlando on June 4th for London.
> 45/6/7 in London
>
> Leave London Friday night the 7th for SOMEWHERE.
> Leave SOMEWHERE Sunday evening the 9th to fly to Poona, India (yes, Poona).
> Leave Poona Tuesday evening the 11th to Singapore.
> Leave Singapore Friday evening the 14th to Orlando.
>
> So, the question.  Where is SOMEWHERE?
>
> I tried the very untraditional (Saint Petersburg, Russia), but it is too
> far.
>
> I could go traditional (Paris, Rome, Athens, etc.)
> I could go a little less traditional (Cairo, Istanbul)
>
> I'd love thoughts and suggestions.
>
> OM kit, of course.
>
> Tom

  Thomas Heide Clausen