Re: [OM] Holy cow! ( long, but not sorry)

Subject: Re: [OM] Holy cow! ( long, but not sorry)
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:56:32 +0000

"John W. Sloane, DMD" wrote:

> Good Morning to all!!!
>
> I hope everyone is having as great a day as I am having so far, thanks
> for asking!
>
> In reviewing the comments made about my purchase last evening, I feel
> compelled to respond, as I think each and every one has some value and
> pertinence, as relative to eB*y trading, dentistry, prism rot,
> photography, relative value, etc...

<snip>

John,

if it makes you feel any better, I paid almost that much for a new 2N
back in 1980 at the height of the yen/dollar exchange rate. It's your
money, and money is made to be spent. It's a much better deal than
paying $500 and up for a 40mm f2.

Don't be sorry for getting what you want.

later,
mike m.