RE: [OM] Negative & Slide film... Price versus Quality

Subject: RE: [OM] Negative & Slide film... Price versus Quality
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:16:38 -0700

I already saw this one coming; I din't really mean to imply that it is
"wrong" to drive on the left side of the road, but just that it may be a
minor(?) "issue" when one is accustomed to driving on the right side of the
road. :) I have never driven on the left side of the road, but I can imagine
it must be confusing when taking turns or when on a roundabout. Then,
needless to say (but I'll do it anyway ;) ), the same goes the other way
round: for people who are used to driving on the left side of the road, it
must be tough to drive on the right side of the road all of a sudden. :)

Cheerio!
Olafo

For us right siders it is difficult to even walk correctly in the wrong places. I was almost run down a couple times in London because I looked the wrong way when crossing the road. Fortunately, the drivers seemed to tolerate tourists.

Your other point is well taken. Anyone who has ever driven in Europe has encountered the "so careful it is a hazard" British driver sitting mostly blind in the right hand driver's seat on a two lane road with traffic. But being from a country which has yet to embrace the metric system, I would be the last one to tell them to change. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?