RE: [OM] Negative & Slide film... Price versus Quality

Subject: RE: [OM] Negative & Slide film... Price versus Quality
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:06:39 +0200
Actually, the greatest problem comes when turning out from a parking lot
onto the road, especially when driving out from a pub.........one has a
tendency to turn out on to the wrong side.....

Roger Key

Olaf wrote:

Hi Donald,

>>low end MacDonalds
>Oy! I resemble that remark!

:)))
Hehehe, I think you know *which* MacDonalds I was talking about ;)))

>>Other then having to drive on the left side of the road... I didn't
really
see any issues with
>>the traffic
>Uh-huh? What's wrong with driving on the left, then?

I already saw this one coming; I din't really mean to imply that it is
"wrong" to drive on the left side of the road, but just that it may be a
minor(?) "issue" when one is accustomed to driving on the right side of the
road. :) I have never driven on the left side of the road, but I can
imagine
it must be confusing when taking turns or when on a roundabout. Then,
needless to say (but I'll do it anyway ;) ), the same goes the other way
round: for people who are used to driving on the left side of the road, it
must be tough to drive on the right side of the road all of a sudden. :)

Cheerio!
Olafo