[OM] Mix & match

Subject: [OM] Mix & match
From: "Pete Prunskunas" <pyotr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 11:34:26 -0600
I have a question for those of you who use 2+ camera bodies.
Someone just posted on a comparison between two lenses and
he noted that he used 2 different OM-4Ti bodies.  I am curious
about the general consensus.  If you use multiple camera bodies,
are they the same?  Or do you use a manual and an automatic?
I'm not talking about the case where you buy a spare body on
ebay, but where you use multiple bodies on a regular basis.  I
can see an obvious advantage to having multiple bodies of the
same model (no confusion), but what about the reverse case?

Pete