Re: [OM] TOPE 9 Cameras updated

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 9 Cameras updated
From: w shumaker <rlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:15:15 -0400
I also found that the only interesting landscape shots I took with wide
angle and reduced to 640 pixels were shots that had near objects in
them. Otherwise all the features that are interesting get lost. A large
blowup helps convey the open spaciousness of most of my landscape
shots. It might be interesting if we had links on the photos to higher
res pictures (for those who have some web space available). The
downside might be piracy.

Wayne - now back from Caribbean