Re: [OM] TOPE 9 Cameras updated

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 9 Cameras updated
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
It's interesting in playing around with the 21/3.5 the
lens is 'not' IMHO a very good lens for far away
landscapes. It is way too wide and would be a
nightmare to bracket. After shooting a few rolls with
it I have found it is pretty good for close up
landscapes though. I have some pictures of a park
nearby that the lens worked wonderfully on. I was able
to capture a whole scene rather than just a small part
of one. I'm trying to get the images scanned, but,
this being my first attempt ever it isn't working too
well with flatbed scanners.

Mark Lloyd